Doha, 2 September 2020 - As part of arrangements for admission of fans to the stadiums for matches in the 2020-21 season QNB Stars League, which begins on Thursday, 3rd September, 2020, the Qatar Stars League, in co-operation with the authorities concerned, decided to keep allowing spectators to the stadiums, as was the case in the last two rounds of the 2019-20 season. Entry is allowed as per the following precautionary measures, which aim to maintain the safety and security of everyone:
- A limited number of tickets will be on sale per match.
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
- Tickets are only available online via official website (tickets.qsl.qa).
- Tickets will not be sold through outlets at the stadium.
- Children under 12 years of age are allowed to attend provided they obtain separate tickets.
- It is permitted to sit only on the specified seats at the stadium.
- Tickets for the left and right sides of VIP Stand will not be up for sale.
- All attendees must wear face masks and EHTERAZ mobile application must display green status.
- Social distancing must be maintained and general precautionary measures should be followed at the stadium.
- Co-operation with security men and following organisers’ instructions a must.
It may be noted that these procedures will be subject to continuous evaluation according to the latest developments and assessments.